Aggressive Arizona DUI Lawyer Here for You 24/7
If you have been arrested for a DUI in the state of Arizona, you need to be extremely careful. While DUIs can often be won and charges can be reduced, the penalties can be very severe, including mandatory jail time for first offenders. Arizona was recently voted as ‘The Toughest State in the Nation on DUIs’, so make sure you have the most experienced, aggressive Phoenix DUI lawyer fighting for you.
4 Types of Arizona DUIs
- Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) 0.08 percent or higher: Driving with a blood alcohol concentration of 0.08 percent or higher is a crime whether or not an individual’s driving appears to be impaired.
- Extreme DUI: BAC 0.15 to 0.199
- Super Extreme DUI: BAC 0.20 and up
- Felony DUI — DUIs that result in bodily injury or death can be charged as a felony.
Beating a DUI in Arizona
There are lots of ways to win DUI cases in Arizona, and also several ways to get charges reduced & penalties minimized, to protect your drivers license, your job, and more. Some of the most common DUI defenses I use are:
- Challenging The Legality Of A DUI Checkpoint Stop
- Disputing Suspicion You Were Under The Influence
- Questioning The Field Sobriety Tests
- Challenging BAC Results From A Breathalyzer / Breath Test
- Challenging The Results Of Blood Tests
- Showing A DUI Checkpoint Arrest Was Illegal
- Asserting An Officer’s Failure To Read Miranda Rights
- Citing A Failure To Issue Implied Consent Warning
- Alleging Racial Profiling Or Other Misconduct
- Making A “Rising Blood Alcohol Content” Argument
Paul Ramos Gets DUI Charges Dropped & Reduced
Choosing the best Arizona DUI Lawyer is too important of a decision to hire just any attorney. All we do every single day is work and fight to get DUI charges reduced or dropped, and Paul Ramos has been fighting and winning DUI cases in Arizona for 23 years.
We have a high dismissal rate on 1st DUIs in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, and across the state of Arizona, so call us and get us on your side.
We also work directly with the MVD on a regular basis, which is treated completely differently then Arizona criminal courts.
I have 23 years of experience as a practicing Phoenix DUI attorney. I will conduct a thorough investigation including obtaining and reviewing the police report and .BAC results for inaccuracies, inconsistencies, and/or omissions of relevant facts.
If You’ve Been Arrested for a DUI in Arizona, Call DUI Lawyer Paul Ramos at (480) 247-8558 for a Free, Confidential Case Evaluation.