Aggressive Arizona DUI Lawyer Here for You 24/7
If you have been arrested for a DUI in Arizona, now is the time to act. With the right DUI lawyer, DUI charges and penalties can be reduced or dropped entirely! Every case has hope and a potential of being won, no matter what your blood alcohol level was at the time of your arrest. If we can’t get your charges dismissed, we’ll fight diligently to reduce the charges and lower your fines.
4 Types of Arizona DUIs
- Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) 0.08 percent or higher: Driving with a blood alcohol concentration of 0.08 percent or higher is a crime whether or not an individual’s driving appears to be impaired.
- Extreme DUI: BAC 0.15 to 0.199
- Super Extreme DUI: BAC 0.20 and up
- Felony DUI — DUIs that result in bodily injury or death can be charged as a felony.
Beating a DUI in Arizona
There are lots of ways to win DUI cases in Arizona, and also several ways to get charges reduced & penalties minimized, to protect your drivers license, your job, and more. Some of the most common DUI defenses include:
- Challenging The Legality Of A DUI Checkpoint Stop
- Disputing Suspicion You Were Under The Influence
- Questioning The Field Sobriety Tests
- Challenging BAC Results From A Breathalyzer / Breath Test
- Challenging The Results Of Blood Tests
- Showing A DUI Checkpoint Arrest Was Illegal
- Asserting An Officer’s Failure To Read Miranda Rights
- Citing A Failure To Issue Implied Consent Warning
- Alleging Racial Profiling Or Other Misconduct
- Making A “Rising Blood Alcohol Content” Argument
- Paul Ramos Gets DUI Charges Dropped & Reduced
Choosing the best Arizona DUI Lawyer is too important of a decision to hire just any attorney. All we do every single day is work and fight to get DUI charges reduced or dropped, and Paul Ramos has been fighting and winning DUI cases in Arizona for 23 years.
We have a high dismissal rate on 1st DUIs in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, and across the state of Arizona, so call us and get us on your side. We will conduct a thorough investigation including obtaining and reviewing the police report and .BAC results for inaccuracies, inconsistencies, and/or omissions of relevant facts.
We also work directly with the MVD on a regular basis, which is treated completely differently then Arizona criminal courts.
If You’ve Been Arrested for a DUI in Arizona, Call DUI Lawyer Paul Ramos at (480) 247-8558 for a Free, Confidential Case Evaluation.